Hyaluronic Acid and Dead Sea Salts do wonders for your skin. For some, they are well aware of the benefits of Dead Sea Salts, but many are unfamiliar with Hyaluronic Acid, which is naturally found in our own bodies, as well as organ meats and vegetables that we consume. Here are some of the benefits of each component, and what it can do to help you skin feel softer and more supple.
Hyaluronic Acid provides the fluid matrix for joint lubrication, skin hydration, and skin repair. It is clinically documented to be bioavailable and to improve hydration of the skin. Some of the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid include:
- HA is one of the chief components of the extra-cellular matrix, which is the tissue that provides structural support to cells.
- HA secures moisture and creates fullness in the skin.
- HA benefits soft tissue function, such as joint support, and combatting osteoarthritis.
- HA is responsible for the resilience of cartilage and its ability to resist compression.
- HA is a dietary supplement that can help those recovering from surgery reduce the appearance of scars, and help the body heal faster.
- HA is found in some Black Pearl skin care products, which plumps the skin, and erases fine lines and wrinkles.
Dead Sea Salts are well documented in their benefits to the skin. That is why so many people from all of the world visit and bathe in the Dead Sea, and purchase skin care products that include Dead Sea salts and minerals. Some of the benefits of Dead Sea Salts include:
- DSS serves as a natural antiseptic for skin with minor cuts, scrapes, and scratches.
- DSS contains an array of minerals that include potassium, which helps to balance skin moisture.
- DSS contains bromides, which reduce muscle pain and stiffness.
- DSS contains sodium, which improves the circulation of lymphatic fluid.
- DSS inhibits the growth of candida and propionibacterium, providing microbial protection.
Fortunately, Black Pearl is a worldwide luxury skincare brand that is known to include Dead Sea Salts in the majority of its products. Additionally, Black Pearl offers a Hyaluronic Kit that includes facial serum, night cream, and eye cream.
If you want to try products made by Black Pearl, you can either get a sample kit from your nearest Black Pearl store, or you can try it when you schedule a facial treatment. Once you are convinced that yes, Hyaluronic Acid and Dead Sea Salts benefit your skin, you will be glad you invested in these skin care products. Black Pearl currently has locations in San Jose, Santa Clara, and now San Francisco, with plans to continue expansion throughout California. We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to Black Pearl.